From Portland Area:
- Heading South on I-5, take exit 289 towards Sherwood.
- Turn right on Nyberg Rd.
- Continue along Tualatin-Sherwood Rd for about 4.5 miles
- You'll reach the intersection of Hwy 99, or Pacific Hwy - turn left.
- Continue along Hwy 99 for about 14 miles.
- Following the signs to the Oregon Coast, turn left at Hwy 18
- Follow Hwy 18 for about 2.7 miles, and turn left at Lafayette Hwy.
- Continue along this road for about 8.3 miles
- As you come into Hopewell, you'll veer right onto Hopewell Rd. We're on the right hand side!
Directions from the south or Salem:
- From I5 take exit #253 (Hwy 22).
- Turn left (west) and stay on #22 west through Salem (4 miles).
- When you are on the bridge over the Willamette River the two right lanes will turn on to Hwy 221 (north).
- Take Hwy 221 8 miles to Hopewell Rd. Turn left & we are at the end of the road (3.5 miles...just one turn from West Salem).
From Portland International Airport:
- Merge onto I-205 heading South, and continue for about 3 miles.
- Take exit 21B towards Portland, I-84 - continue for about 5.4 miles
- From I-84, you'll want to take the I-5 exit South towards Salem.
- ...from here, follow directions above "From Portland Area".